What is causing these stomach pains?
I've had doubling over pain in my stomach for several months. If course the doctors can't find what's wrong. I just found things on my blood test that I need to know if they can be related. Can Anyone help? Test results are: high Basophil, high EOS auto, high lymph, high RDW, high Abs Basophil, high albium, low Bili total, high BUN, low glucose, low side and low UA Ueovilinogen. Please help if you can. Thank you.
Hello~I am so sorry you have such bad pain in your tummy. There is nothing more miserable.

First, the high white blood count tells me there could be an infection in your gut, this would certainly cause the bad pain you are having. Do you still have your appendix? I ask because this sounds very similar to chronic appendicitis, I have read that this can go on for years without actually having acute appendicitis. I would certainly ask your doctor about this possibility.

Also, another possibility is Candida. A healthy person has natural protection against Candida overgrowth. The two main parts of that protection are bacterial flora and a type of white blood cells called neutrophils. Candida has become a very common and often serious disease in our modern world, due both to modern practices that suppress these immune functions and to a fermenting diet.

Bacterial flora are the bacteria that naturally populate all the non-sterile areas of your body, starting at birth. These include the mouth, nose, ears, throat, esophagus, large airways, most of the intestines, the skin, and the genital areas. Certain bacterial types take up residence in different body areas and live in perfect harmony with your body. Some actually help your body with specific functions, like making vitamin K to help blood clot properly. Bacterial flora is absolutely essential in preventing undesirable microbes — like disease-causing bacteria, fungi and viruses — from infecting you.

The other main protection is neutrophils. These are inflammatory cells that perform surveillance throughout your body and attack invading microbes. They automatically attack invading fungal spores (such as those you routinely inhale just by walking through an area with open dirt) and prevent the spores from getting hold and causing infection. Neutrophils are what prevent people of normal health from getting thrush, an oral yeast infection.

Candida overgrowth and invasion occur when bacterial flora are killed, or when the immune system is suppressed and neutrophils are not as active or abundant. The expansion of Candida is also fostered by eating fermented or aged products and certain sugars, particularly maltose (malt, barley malt, malted barley or maltodextrin). So, it would only make sense that since they are fighting the Candida bacteria, you would have high amounts of the white blood cells. Try to avoid all sugars, alcohol and wheat, if this helps, then you have found your answer. A good supplement for Candida over-growth is Caprystatin, derived from coconut oil, it can be purchased from health food stores or on-line.

You low blood sugar (Hypoglycemia) could be caused by weak adrenal glands, they control the pancreatic function, which is the gland that stabilizes blood sugar. You need to add a good Vitamin B supplement to your diet, or better yet, take a tablespoon of brewers yeast daily, you can put it on pop corn, taste soooo yummy, or on top of most any food, this has the glucose tolerance factor in it, meaning it helps to stabilize the blood sugar, chromium is the main mineral along with the B vitamins in this food.

Also, as absurd as it may sound, I would also see a chiropractor, you may have some misaligned vertebrae in your spine that could be causing the pain.

I hope you get the relief you are seeking. God bless you.