What is it??

A few years I started to get cold, so cold I could not get warm.  I get so cold my body shakes inside.  Then I start to get pain in my major organs.  Spleen, liver, kidneys & pain in my heart.  My eyes  burn & I have excessive thirst.  No matter how much water I drink I am still thirsty.  My body  to goes  into systamatic shutdown to the point of hospitalization.  My white blood cell count is 3 times over.  It goes from one extreme to the next cold & them a fever.  When I bring my water intake to 3 liters of water the pain and the cold goes away.  If I miss one day of not drinking 3 litres of water the pain and cold comes back. I have had so many tests & the doctors cannot find out what it is......Please Help!!!!
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I used to also get so cold, all the way down to my bones, and could not get warm, ever.  It was found out that I have hypothyroidism.  When my thyroid meds are at the correct level then I don't have problems with my body temperature.  I also have multiple autoimmune problems, but I have found that my body temp is okay with thyroid meds and when I start feeling cold again, they check my blood and sure enough I need med adjusting again!  Has anyone checked your thyroid?  Even if it is in the low-normal range you may need to be on medication.  Other than that, it may be a kind of autoimmune problem and steroids may help.  I am also on prednisone for long term, and most of my symptoms get better the more prednisone I take (unfortunately.)  I also drink an extreme amount compared to other people and I don't know which of my problems this is related to, or if it has to do with me being on a zillion different medications!   Anyway, good luck!