Aa
MedHelp.org will cease operations on May 31, 2024. It has been our pleasure to join you on your health journey for the past 30 years. For more info, click here.
Aa
A
A
A
Close

What is the antidote to me?I was poisoned by someone!!

I was cut by some sharp and pointed needles on my arm,shoulder,hip and leg by six people(2 Mexicans and 4 Italians) on 28th March,2024.The wounds on the skin were not very deep and healed in 14 days.But the tissues,nerves and bones under those wounds have kept painful up to now.I have consulted many doctors in hospitals but got no precise answers.However,almost all the doctors affirmed that I was poisoned and the poisonous substances or toxin came into my wounds.

The symptoms are as follows:

1.I did not feel any pain from 28th to 4th April.I even did not realize I was cut until I took a shower at 29th night because all the wounds were hidden under the long-sleeves jacket and trousers.

2.The tissues,nerves and bones under the healed wounds started to ache from 5th April.

3.No sign of bone fracture under X ray films but there are degenerative changes of joints,damage of tendons and ligaments,subarticular cystic lesion,effusion under MRI.

4.My ALT is 118 U/L,

LDL 4.27 mmol/L

CHOL 5.99mmol/L

5.The pillow cover which I slept on takes on black colour which never happened before

6.I was a healthy man without any diseases before

7.I feel a little better every time after I eat some fruits and meal

8.The pain has extended to my right shank since 10th May

9.The pain has extended to my upper spine since 12th May and my head feel no comfortable today 13th May.

My question is what type of poisonous substances it might be.

My left shoulder and right hip joint hurt a lot at the moment.If you could help me find out or even narrow the range of the poisonous substances or toxins,I will appreciate it so much.
0 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1714899967
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.