Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

What is this?????

Can someone please scroll through these images and tell me what these little tiny bumps are??? I have experienced them before when I tanned in the tanning bed although I haven't tanned in months! I thought maybe it was an allergic reaction or something. Idk. They only itch if i bother them.

https://imageshack.com/i/ncaey7j
You will probably have to copy and paste the URL in your search bar
I can't answer your question but I will say that I have had the same 'bumps' on and off now for many years now. The bumps usually disappear after a while and they usually return in the same places (the sides of my fingers). They seem to appear after being in the sun and they itch a little if I mess with them. I have put benadryl and cortisone on them and both seem to help. Hope you find an answer to your question.  Jack