Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

What is wrong with my child????

My daughter is 17. Seemed to be very healthy, in the passed year she had done some regular tests and checkups (she was an elite athlete), including thyroid check and regular blood check - test were fine.
For the passed 3 days she has been sick. With the symptoms that at first we consider stomach flu: sudden vomiting few times a day, abdominal pain, maybe very low fever. Now she explained that her body was aching prior and feeling, tension in muscles and neck... nauseous... abdominal discomfort.... those were her first symptoms, then she started to vomit. Tonight she said her back was actually hurting for a few days and now her left side is in pain. She is vomiting and drinking Vitamin water to replace electrolytes and loss of body fluid…her left chest also have some pain.
Please help!

Thanks for writing to the forum!
It is difficult to comment without examining. The symptoms could be due to viral fever with stomach flu and acidity. Kidney stones too can present with similar symptoms and so also colitis. It could also be symptoms of an irritable bowel. Stool and urine should be tested for infection to start with. Chest pain could be due to acidity.
The enumerated the possibilities can be investigated or ruled out one by one by your physician. Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!