Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Why do I smell after sitting down for a long time?

I am a female student. After sitting down for approx 45mins + I start to feel rather uncomfortable and perhaps itchy around where my flesh meets the chair. I wear tights everyday (uniform) and this type of problem doesn’t occur when I wear things like jeans. When I stand up I KNOW I smell but I have no idea why??? I was wondering if anyone could help me with a solution! For the record, I wash everyday and use deodorant and have never been a smelly person before about 6months a go when this started...
Hmm I had this issue but in my private area. And not with the area itself but my thighs right around it. I got gross and smelled so foul despite proper hygiene. I decided to replace all my underwear and got a size bigger than normal and the problem went away.. so maybe it’s just that the tights are so close to your skin? That it traps moist and all the like and it just gets very smelly and itchy.