Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Why do a lot of things cause me to urinate spiratically?

It seems like everything I do makes me urinate randomly. Almost everytime I either sneeze, cough hard, gag (gag reflex), vomit, or anything like that, my bladder seems to contract and I urinate a little. Why is that? Do I have a bladder problem or is it one thing just causing another? Please help, Thanks.
Welcome to the forum!
The symptoms that you have could be due to stress incontinence. This is a type of bladder control problem where urine leaks in response to exercise, coughing, sneezing, laughing, passing stool or lifting heavy objects. There are many methods available to achieve good bladder control like Kegel exercises to tighten your pelvic floor muscles, timely voiding your bladder, drinking less caffeine and alcohol. There are many other treatment options.
In females at times fibroids of uterus press on bladder resulting in stress incontinence.
Please consult an urologist as on net a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!