On April 22th, after a bladder endoscopy, I started to feel these annoying cellular like vibrations up in my genital zone, and then in the lower part of it. As everybody says here, this was running me crazy. My urologist almost laughed at me when I told him about. I suspect he thought I was kind of hypochondriac guy.
Then I started to google and found this page
After readings all testimonies written here, my wife told me that months ago she felt something similar, although less intense, than the vibrations I described to her, and that it disappeared when she stopped carrying her cell attached to her waist. So,
• On July 1st 2010 I decided to stop carrying my cell on one of pants pockets, or any other place close to my body, and always keep it on a table near to me.
• On July 5th I cancelled its vibration function, and the annoying vibrations in my genital zone started to show up with less frequency and less intensity.
• And July 14th was the first day vibrations didn't show up,.... and they continued disappeared, thanks God!, till today, July 21st.
1) Deactivate your cell vibration function.
2) Don't carry the cell phone contacting your body but lightly afar from you whenever possible.
Note.- For those who can understand written Spanish, I posted a more detailed report about this in my blog (www.padronel.net) with a link to this page.