Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

Why is this happening and what is it ???Plz HELP ME

My name is Hank about six weeks ago I had an abscess the size of a large credit on my right arm near the crease of your arm I had it removed surgically and everything went fine with the recovery  over a four week period at the point of seeing the doctor to get the stitches out I complained of a pain in my left elbow which I felt was due to a prior surgery 10 years ago which was called tennis release Tendons are reattached into the bone area and everything went fine with the surgery as well I've had to have a few shots here and there over the course of this last 10 to 12 years since surgery but most recently I had a severe acute pain in my left when I was doing the postop from this right arm surgery due to an abscess now most recently about four weeks ago I have had a shoot left on arm turn completely red  and I thought it was due to me dropping a small speaker off-the-wall on to my wrist and breaking the wrist and attend it coming loose from the L but at the same time it cost a lot of pain and I said well this is crazy but maybe just remove the tenant in the broken wrist good because the redness and in the tendance could actually cause my fingers  locking down cannot move fingers and upward position can barely move wrist up or down in the arm is still completely red and swollen went to the ER first time three weeks ago they did a ultrasound and an x-ray both came back negative gave me medicine for antibiotics  and mild pain pills which was a joke then most recent way to weeks ago that huge hole appeared and right above the wrist during while my whole arm is still red and swollen still can't move fingers and wrist and I said what what is this this doesn't make any sense I'm in the are spider bite or something and I went to a pharmacist she said the swelling looks like to her she said just go to an ER and get it looked at so I want to days and wants to get I couldn't take the pain anymore after about two weeks of looking at the hole in wall and the Clearlake Road that it was a losing out of it it seemed like it was a typo abscess not real sure but I didn't think so because I just recently went through an abscess on my right arm it was nothing like that very painful to touch warm it sent me into chills dizziness fevers I couldn't take the pain anymore after about two weeks of looking at the hole in my arm and the Clear  liquid coming out of it not yellowish like an abscess Would produce my arm is been like this for about five weeks now I've been to two ERs been online nonstop and I've had no help  produce my arm is been like this for about five weeks now I've been to two ERs been online nonstop and I've had no help yet I'm lived in Constant pain all this time and now the spider by area that calls the big hole in my arm and wrist it is like 99% gone now there's a huge lump near the elbow like right like it seems to be an abscess I have put heat to it like the last ER said Constant pain all this time and now the spider by area that calls the big hole in my arm and wrist it is like 99% gone now there's a huge lump near the elbow like right like it seems to be an abscess I have put heat to it like the last ER said to do to help ease the pain pain is no less and the lump is not coming to a head like an abscess word with adding heater I still feel in my heart of hearts that is torn ligaments and tendons and elbow to be causing and enter reaction to my  to do to help ease the pain pain is no less and the lump is not coming to a head like an abscess word with adding heater I still feel in my heart of hearts that is torn ligaments and tendons and elbow to be causing and enter reaction to my left arm and is mainly from the elbow down for some a little bit towar the elbow mostly south of the  elbow I just can't get over to different ERs the basically done nothing as an MRI scan and/or a CAT scan it just really bothers me with American healthcare when I have really good insurance through my work I have been on medical leave all this time without pay and it's really really getting the revolves please somebody, Dr. individual whomever
Are you saying that your abscess was caused by a spider bite? If that is the case read about the Brown Recluse Spider and their bite symptoms.