Worried about foaming urine

Since June of 2005, I have been urinating bubbly -- foamy sometimes frothy and lather-rich urine. Sometimes there is very little or no foam, other times, especially in the morning it is very foamy and frothy. I had looked up on the net, and found that the reason behind it could be the presence of protein.

I went to my MD who did a tip stick test and blood work. All test results were normal.

I then went to a urologist. He told me all was fine, but I insisted on a complex urine exam to check for all proteins.  The results showed everything was normal.

I do not have any swelling in any body part. No blood. No urination difficulty. No burning sensation. No problem with ejaculation. No feeling as if I have not emptied my bladder. No serious illness.

I do have a slight rash on my cheeks and below my eyes.

Before this happened, I was taking Tylenol (3 years), for lower back pain, which I have stopped 100% I just deal with it.

When I search the net, I find other people with the same problem, and no answer.

Do I have a disease? Is this a question for a Kidney doctor? I have been getting no answers, and wonder if there is an answer.

If you have unusual urine and low back pain (especially for a long period of time) I'd speak with my doctor about seeing a kidney specialist.  It may be something simple but you need to investigate it further.  There are a number of not too invasive tests that can be done as an outpatient, if necessary, to give you a more definative answer.
Is the rash on your face a butterfly rash?? Does it go over the bridge of your nose and sweep onto both cheeks?? If so this and the protein in urine can be linked to Lupus. Not to scare you...it could be a number of things. I am currently having the same symptoms, along with many other. I am in the process of trying to get my dr. to do more blood tests. Good luck to you. Did you tell the dr. about the presence of the rash on your face??? It can also be called a malor rash.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.