Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

all my symptoms have to be related

Latley I've been loosing wieght a little at a time, but it is starting to add up.  I've been so constipated I was hospitalized for two days.  The doctors told me my digestive system was not working and my small bowel was full of fluid.  I wake up during the night with very painfull cramps in my calves, feet, and toes. I get dull headaches in the right side of my head.  At times people will notice that I am pale.  Sometimes my muscles ache and my hands and arms hurt to do simple things such as wash my hair,open a can, or write several sentences at one time.  In the past week I have a constant ache in my upper and middle back.  Several days ago I was bare foot and my 9 year old daughter started screaming.  She told me my feet were black.  I looked and sure enough they were blue.  My family Dr. says nothings wrong, the nuro Dr. says I have migrains, the endo Dr. says I'm dibetic and have nuropothy.  My blood sugar has never been high and my A1C is 4.1.  Can anyone tell me where to go from here?  I believe in my heart that everything is some how tied together, but who would be able to help me?  I'm taking vitamins,calcium,fiber,iron,vit D, and B12 inj.  I'm only 33 years old.  
sounds to me like your having blood flow issues,this would explain sore extremeties
blue feet sometimes...wow..thats realy a bad care of lack of blood flow.
all the cramps in the calves.feet and toes,,,all bad circulation.
pain in upper/middle back,,,heart....i dont understand why no one is putting 2+2 together!,,,better get to some other docs while you still can.
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Your symptoms could be simply due to electrolyte imbalance or vitamin deficiencies. Have you started on your pills and injections based on some blood report?

Unexplained pains sometimes the bones paining and sometimes the muscles can be due to a problem called ‘fibromyalgia’. This is associated with fatigue and “a heightened and painful response to gentle touch (allodynia), needle-like tingling of the skin, muscle aches, prolonged muscle spasms, weakness in the limbs, nerve pain, functional bowel disturbances, and chronic sleep disturbances.” “Although fibromyalgia is classified based on the presence of chronic widespread pain, pain may also be localized in areas such as the shoulders, neck, low back, hips, or other areas.” Refer: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia

There are chances you are suffering from restless leg syndrome. More information is available at: http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/restless_legs/detail_restless_legs.htm

Your feet turning blue can perhaps not be explained by the above listed possibilities. Venous stasis, venous thrombosis or your muscles contracting due to pain such that there is decreased blood supply to your feet can be the explanation. I am not very sure why this is happening. The only possible explanation is ‘Raynaud’s Syndrome’, either the primary or the secondary variant. The secondary variant is associated with autoimmune diseases. This disorder is characterized by episodic contraction of the blood vessels in the fingers and toes.

Personally I think you should look at an autoimmune component for your diagnosis like SLE or scleroderma.

Hope this helps. I think you should discuss these possibilities with your doctor. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!