Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

anxiety attack

I just experienced my first anxiety attack two nights ago.....and my second last night (two nights in a row) I am very concern becauaw I have been feeling very dizzy lately......i can't walk without feeling like i'm gonna tip over.....seems like I'm walking sideways and when i sit it almost feels as if i'm having some kind of motion sickness.....when I try to put my drink down on my desk.....seems like i cant balance my hand......It also seems like i'm having double vision. What should I do? My internalist priscribe me some sort of medicine to lower my heart rate beacause two weeks ago I complaint of tightness of breath and he determined that my heart rate is too fast....now since my fist anxiety attack he says I should take two dosage of the medication to lower my heart rate.....I'm afraid to go to sleep...afraid that I'll never wake up or I might just have a stroke or heart attack or even die of my next anxiety attack!
1 Responses
I would ask the internist for a referral to a neurologist and an ENT doc. All you describe just doesn't sound like it's all anxiety. Are you taking the pill to lower your heart rate only when it's fast? I'm wondering if it could make your pulse too slow at normal times thus causing some of your symptoms. Can you take your pulse when you feel bad and keep a record? If your doc doesn't take you seriously, time for another viewpoint.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.