arm and chest pain problems
im 25 and have had chest pains on and off for 3 years now,started off for 2 years in my chest around my heart and doctors put it down to a strained heart muscle caused by work.Now recentley this year in early January i got the worst pain yet in chest(in heart),which gave me a panic attack and i genuinely thort i was dyeing there and then but doctors put it down to strain and stress again but now a month on my pain is now occasionally near heart but most pain now near top of my chest on the left about 3 bones(ribs) down and radiates also to my shoulder and all way down arm(left only and always never right), and arm pain is constant and aches alot, leading to a tingle in my left hand any one any ideas.
i have never had any history of any other medical problems and doctors say my body health is as good as it can be.
A related discussion, possible cardiac? was started.
Sounds like a compressed nerve to me, you probably have a misalignment in your cervical column and upper thoracic column. See a chiropractor and I' am sure they can offer you some relief of these symptoms.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.