bad feet

when we clean the floors at my job, our main travel path becomes flooded and my shoes become completely wet. it soaks thru my socks and for up to 3 1/2 hours, my feet will be wet. This cant be good, besides having to buy shoes all the time, what are the health issues that could become of this
Hi!

What a pain for you!  However, with all the germs floating around I am sure your co-horts greatly appreciate all your efforts!

Wet feet can be just miserable!  I have a pair of rubber boots that I slip on before the water part starts.  Walmart, $20.00.

Good luck!
try protecting your feet with lanolin it is something that is used to protect your skin from dampness.  It is really thick, thicker than vasoline and is derived from sheep's wool.  It is prescribed to women breast feeding to protect their nipples when they are cracked and bleeding and breastfeeding.  It is safe for baby and protects your body from infection from a human mouth!  Good stuff.  Make sure your feet are clean and dry and rub this stuff in your hands to warm and soften then apply to your feet.  also goloshes wouldn't be bad either?  Good luck
Not an expert or anything but I think it could possibly lead to wart growth or increase the risk of infections to the foot. Have you thought about buying water proof boots? :P
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.