Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

black stripes and stinging pain inside left tigh

I am an obese male with type 1 diabetes controlled last A1c was 5.8. A few months ago I started experiencing sharp stinging pain and three blackish/blue dpiderlike striations about 3 inches long  on an area of my inside thigh approximately 7 inches down from my groin. It is sensitive to the touch.  I have intermittent afib and aflutter but cannot take blood thinners as I have bleeding issues due to open wounds. I do take 325 mg of aspirin at night and drink 6 ounces of water before laying down to sleep. Any ideas as to what it might be.  I looked up P.A. D. but the images do not seen to match. Could it be a D.V.T?
Forget about searching what this is on the net.

It may be inflammation of the veins (phlebitis).

Because you have diabetes, you need a proper assessment by your doctor.

Make an urgent appointment to see your doctor to get the right diagnosis and the appropriate treatment.