Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

blood and puss filled bumps around the vaginal area

Dr. Who ever
For a couple of years i have experienced blood and puss filled bumps in my pubic hairs. Sometimes I bust them and sometimes they hurt too bad to bust but they continue to bleed.They don't bleed badly but usually leaves blood and puss spots in my under wear. They disappear and return frequently. Recently I noticed the top of my pubic hair changed colors.(a greenish gold looking color.)I've had this problem before I lost my virginity so I don't think its an std maybe it could be can you please help me or is their any body out there experiencing the same problems as me. If so please help!!!!
these are probably boils, but you need to see a dr.....try cleaning them with betadine liquid until you see someone.
good luck
If you've ever shaved, it could be in-grown hairs.  I sometimes get  small whitehead type things with red circles around them that look a lot like in-grown hairs on my legs from shaving them.  Good luck
I am a 25 year old male with the same problem. I have had this problem before I lost my virginity...however no change in pubic hair color is visible. I too beleive this is not an STD. I do not shave my pubic area, therefore I have no clue what could cause this. If one of these bumps are broken...pus, followed by blood is present. I simply just try and wash the area as much as possible...because for me, sweat seems to be a major factor in these outbreaks.
i have the same problem i know its not a STD because i have it since i was a virgin teenager. mine occurs around the back of the ears, then one or two on the pubic area(never returned) then recently, i'm having a lot of em on my face... i dont know what's it called so anyone who could give a little light on how to cure/prevent them would certainly help.
This is most likely Hidradenitis Suppurativa.  I have had it since I was 13.  It usually begins with the onset of puberty and affects the adult sweat glands.  It is often characterised (especially in the beginning and with the larger ones) by "bridge scarring."  This resembles two small "pools (indentations) witha  raised "brigde" of skin in between.I had them under my arms, all over my breasts and in my groin.  Now I just get a few under my arms and in my groin once and while (I had the underarms excised and a breast reduction.  The former didnt work yet the latter did THANK GOD).  But then, I am on antibiotics everyday.  The severity varies with the patient.  It often gets better with age.  

ps.: It took me two yearsa nd a myriad of foctor to finally diagnose this.  It was a dermatologist who finally todl me, "Oh yes!  I know exactly what this is!  Unfortunately, there is no cure."  Great.  BTW...  It is consiodered an "orphan disease" and is listed as a disability.  If you have it bad enough you will be approved for SSI/SSD.  

Hope this helps.

Kieblan~
I also have it and don't believe it is an STD. Mine occur around the vaginal area. Sometimes they get rather big and tender and refuse to pop since there mostly filled with blood. I also get them in my armpits, but those are mostly pus. I've had them since an early teenager. But they have been gone for a while. It seems I only get them when its hotter out, could they be caused by sweating? IDK but its awful and embarrassing.
ive had the same problem i am 13 years of age and i am sexually active before i lost my virginity i was itching alot i didnt know what happened it stared when i was 12 years of age i wasnt goin to the doctors because i was so scared i discharge alot and i always thought it was an STD so i havent had sex so its good to know that im not the only one with this problem
I have had the same problem since I was a young child.  I'm still a virgin so I don't think it is an STD either.  I get these bumps on my vagina and they swell up and nothing but puss and blood oozes out.  Sometimes they hurt and sometimes they itch.  When they bleed on my panties, they make a scab and when I go to pull down my panties to use the restroom, its like ripping off a scab and it starts bleeding all over again.  I have no clue what they could be and I have not been to a doctor.  I thought I was the only one that got these.  THANK GOD there is somebody else.  I would always look up the signs for Genital Herpes and Genital Warts thinking maybe I contracted it some other way then sex.  If you find out exactly what it is, make sure you post it because I need to know!
I have the same problem. I've had mine since i was like 13. I 16 now and still have the same problem.I am sexually active and have been ever since I was 14 years old . I thought I was the only one with this problem. sometime it hurts and when I was younger I used to try and bust them to see if there go away. But, they didn't they only get worse and started hurting.So now it goes away and comes back. I really wanna know what it is but I'm scared to go to the doctor cause  I hate neddles. I need help.
what you're experiencing are in grown hairs. they come from shaving the pubic hairs, the only way to prevent these is to NOT use razor blades. instead use hair removal creams, or hair clippers to shave. the razor doesn't cut the pubic hair at the exact length to grow back correctly, or as it was before. TRUST ME i've been shaving with razors for a while and as soon as i stopped, the ingrown hairs did also. if you'd like to continue shaving with a razor a home remedy for popping the really sore in grown hairs is to take the skin from inside of an egg shell and place it over the bump and let it harden to your skin. this draws the bump and all the puss and blood to a head, and it will ooze out on it's own. i hope this helps you guys :)
I keep getting tiny white bumps that appear in random places in my genital area. I have 2 tiny bumps on the head of my penis and a couple of the shaft area, and some on my inner thigh and where all the pubic hair is. I never got these until I shaved one time about 3 months ago and then I got like 3 white bumps and they went away and then a few days later other white bumps popped up in random spots. Idk whats going on and I'm really worried. I think I might have herpes, but I didn't do anything to get them. The last thing I did was get a hand job 6 months ago.
its seems like everyone gets it around the same age.. 13 or 14.
i remember getting them in middle school.
and all the same things have been happening to me. i visited my doctor and she didnt know what it was and shes sending me to a different one.
i was supposed to go yesterday but i had to change my appointment.
and ironically, today i feel it growing back again.
and whats weird is that i have a bump on both sides.
both get puss in it but only one swells all the way small again.
the other has this huge scar. and its really annoying because it hurts to walk at moments.
but i always get them before and after my period.

my doctor also said that when i go to the other doctor to ask to cut it off of me. owwwww im scared.
i dont know if itll actually help but i hope it doesnt end up growing back..
!!!