blurred vision with rainbow shapes floating about....
This evening I started having blurred vision, a large disc shape rainbow figure was floating about in my eyes.  It was difficult to see.  I first thought it might be something on my readers or the computer but it just got worse.  Rather frightening.  

Wondering what this might be.  45 minutes later it has all but disappeared.  Not sure if I need to schedule an appointment with my doctor or what.
It may be due to GLAUCOMA, its better to consult an optholmolgist.
I sometimes have something like this happen to me also. Mine is usually a rainbow shape that will wonder through my vision and usually continue to for 15-20 mins. I asked my co-worker (she is the head Vet-tech at the animal hospital i work at and a nursing student) about what it could possibly be. I dont remember exactly what she told me but it was harmless. Something to do with the inside of the eye having some sort of substance, floating around (that causes the blur/distortion you see) until it is reabsorbed and disappears. Thats what I'm guessing you had happen also. Hope this helps!
Is it things floating around or are you seeing a rainbow colored halo(ring) around things?
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.