can't find my words

Lately I've been having serious issues finding simple words in simple conversation. I take good nutritional supplements,my favorite beverage is water,and I get plenty of rest. What could be the culprit?

This discussion is related to trouble finding the words..
This may sound crazy but are you taking any kind of prescribed medication that you have been taking for a long period of time? There are some medicines that if taken over a long period of time can do that... a friend of mine had that happen to her. She was clear headed and acting fine but never could remember anything .... just a thought
Do you have any other symptoms?  Word finding problems could be caused by mini strokes, by a neurological infection, or even a circulatory problem.  This is a good one to talk to a doctor about.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.