Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

can't stop vomiting

I cant eat or drink anything. Not even water. Even the thought of it makes me sick. I can be in the middle of eating and all of the sudden, I can't eat it anymore and if I try I can't even chew it up. Just the thought of chewing and swallowing makes me very nauseous. And I am throwing up and gaging even when I'm not eating too. But the symptoms seem to come and go.  Because of the not eating enough, I have diarrhea that's green. I know that means I have too much bile in my intestines. I can think of something that sounds really good and when I try to put it in my mouth, its as if my body is rejecting it. I don't know what's wrong. I am definitely not pregnant.  
You're at high risk of developing severe dehydration!
This constitutes a medical emergency.
Please consider getting to the ER asap!
The consequences could be from serious to life-threatening,
such as seizures, hypovolemic shock and more.

If this is very recent, then it could be a stomach bug (gastroenteritis)
and if longer, then it could be a number of different things which should be explored.
Try to take at least teaspoon of water with a pinch of salt and sugar every 15 minutes, until you get to see a doctor.

Best wishes,
Niko
Lightseeker has provided good advice.
Go to doctor they may need  to check y OK ur thyroid bc I had the same problem and it was hyperthyroids got meds it was better