Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

chest pains under right breast

i have been having a bad chest pain starting from the center of my chest leading to the section under my breast to under my arm.......... it sometimes come on in earnest and prohibits me from speaking or moving.... i also have to try to slow my breathing down as well in order to get a release. the pain feels like a contraction and and it hurts as if i am being squeezed....... would love to get a response......

also, i realize that a section directly under my chin has a set of muscles that contracts in voluntarily whenever i yawn or chew too much or on big chunks like a fruit..... if i have my mouth open long enough they also contract and i have to push them back in place........

the pain in my chest also make me feel dizzy and faintish......
You need to get into see your doctor and have him or her check out your heart! Allot of what you are describing sounds like symptoms of a heart attack. The next time it happens call an ambulance and have them take you to the hospital.
It could be pleurisy which can easily be cleared up by antibiotics.