Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

chronic hip pain which increased into butt pain and causes numbness in feet

when i was about 10 i fell off a wall about 4ft and hurt my hip.  it affected me in the fact that i stayed a week not being able to walk.  i recovered and was everything only seemed to be fine.  but right now in my life the hip is bothering me and its been many years.  right now im in my 30's and i dont unsderstand why its bothering me soo. when i lie down getting up in a pain. please give me some answers
Thanks for writing to the forum!
In all probability you have osteoarthritis of hip joint due to injury (and not due to aging). You would need to consult an orthopedic specialist for this. Please go through this link to learn more: http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/arthritis.html

It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!