Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

clamydia? cause for joint and bladder pain

Since 2 years now i have been having white discharge, and the doctor said it was a yeast infection,  i kept taking ovules again and again, but the treatment was of no help.
Finally I went to a gynacologist and i was treated with antbiotics for ureaplasma.
6 months later i still had the same symptoms as well as strong bladder pain,or  pelvic pain; which would stretch out into my articulations, especially, hips, knees, and ankles.
I went to another doctor and got checked for clamydia , it was positive, after ten days of antibiotics, I still have discharge, pelvic pain, joint pain, and painful intercourse.
Please let me know if you have an idea of anything that could be causing these problems, thankyou very much.
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379685732
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Pelvic pain, discharge and painful intercourse can all be due to Chlamydia infection. This is a STD. Hence both the partners must receive the complete antibiotic cover at the same time. Is your partner too getting treated along with you? If not, then that is the reason you are not improving.
Multiple joint pain can be due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or reactive arthritis. Psoriatic arthritis is another possibility. Fibromyalgia, polymayalgia rheumatica and chronic fatigue syndrome are the other possibilities. Gout, though typically affects the great toe, can cause multiple joint pain with rash. Hashimotos Thyroiditis is another possibility.

It is difficult to comment beyond this at this stage. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.