cloudy liquid coming out anus

my friends dad has food poisoning just a couple days ago, and ive been hanging out with that friend for a couple days now. all of the sudden, my stomach just started to hurt randomly, and i went to the toilet. much diarrhea came out and for the past 25 mins, ive gone to the toilet because the urge to go diarrhea again, but a dark, cloudy liquid pours out instead. please help me.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Drink lots of fluids-water, Gatorade, popsicles, broth. Follow a "BRAT" diet until the diarrhea subsides (bananas, rice, applesauce, toast). If it does not subside in 3 days, see your health care provider.

It is better to let it runs its course and not take any medication (such as Imodium) because letting it run its course will rid your body of whatever caused it while meds like Imodium cause the toxins to stay in your body longer.