Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

cold sensation in chest and throat

For the past week I have had this weird cold sensation in my chest and throat.  It feels like I have been eating menthol cough drops all week, which I havent.  Any ideas??
4 Responses
1343146 tn?1279334243
Is it hard to take deep breaths?  Or does it hurt to take deep breaths?
A related discussion, cold around heart was started.
7392863 tn?1390520962
I would make an appointment to see your doctor. There appears to be problems related to breathing as you were taking cough drops for it and the menthol can leave an annoying sensation at times.  However you may have problems with the bronchial tubes and or lungs.  Then there is the question of the cold around the heart that has been suggested which could signal circulation considerations.  Bottom line.  See your Doctor and ask for tests to find out what you are dealing with; for then you will be able to make informed decisions on how to proceed.
Wow you really paid attention to what she was saying-maybe you should re-read what she said ;-)
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.