Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

cold sensation in chest and throat

For the past week I have had this weird cold sensation in my chest and throat.  It feels like I have been eating menthol cough drops all week, which I havent.  Any ideas??
Is it hard to take deep breaths?  Or does it hurt to take deep breaths?
A related discussion, cold around heart was started.
I would make an appointment to see your doctor. There appears to be problems related to breathing as you were taking cough drops for it and the menthol can leave an annoying sensation at times.  However you may have problems with the bronchial tubes and or lungs.  Then there is the question of the cold around the heart that has been suggested which could signal circulation considerations.  Bottom line.  See your Doctor and ask for tests to find out what you are dealing with; for then you will be able to make informed decisions on how to proceed.
Wow you really paid attention to what she was saying-maybe you should re-read what she said ;-)