Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

constant joint pain

Why does my joints seem to always hurt. I am only 31 and when I sit in the floor I feel I can't easily without pain get up. My lower back is constantly hurting and my neck also. I'm  sure I have a toch of arthritis but am I supposed to be so fragile at such a young age?
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
At your age apart from fibromyalgia multiple joint pain is seen in hypothyroidism, low Vitamin D levels, Low Vit B12 levels, anemia, Hasimotos thyroiditis, gout (can sometimes cause multiple joint pain), rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, SLE, electrolyte disturbance particularly those involving calcium and magnesium, parathyroid gland problems, chondrocalcinosis and chronic fatigue syndrome.
Please talk to your doctor regarding these and get yourself examined accordingly. Once the problem is caught and treated, the pain will go away. Take care!