Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

constant nausea

Hi everyone i have now had constant nausea for coming up 6 months I have the odd stomach pain  some times very severe i have not vomited at all i have have had a gastroscopy, mri scan, stomach emtying test, lots of blood tests sometimes my calcium, billiereubens and some others have been on th edge of getting into to high. if anyone can think of something please say. thank you
Constant nausea could be due to various causes and not all of them are related to stomach. There are many illness and medications that cause nausea. Refer: http://www.medicinenet.com/nausea_and_vomiting/article.htm
Internal ear problems, migraine, diabetes, gall bladder diseases, pancreatitis etc also cause nausea. Please go through the link and please discuss all the possibilities with your physician.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else.

Thanks for the note.

The lump at the side of your neck could be a lymph node, a thyroid swelling or a parathyroid swelling. However parathyroid swellings are not common. Also your serum calcium levels have been normal so again there is hardly a chance that it is a parathyroid swelling. Lymph nodes in the neck are commonly felt in infection of head and neck area, dandruff, tooth decay etc.

Please consult an ENT to rule out internal ear problems. Please let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted.