Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

corsets and migraines?

I have status migrainous, and have had the same migraine for over 8 years now. For about he past 5 years, my pain has never been below a 6/10. I'm on SSI as I'm too incapacitated by the pain to work.
Back in March, I went to a Renaissance festival with my family on a good day, and bought a corset for fun. I had a wonderful time. When I put my corset on several days later to take some pictures of it, I noticed a decrease in my head pain. I took off my corset and the pain went back up. After putting the corset on and taking it off again several more times, I concluded that the corset was indeed lowering my head pain. I've continued to wear my corset, and got a couple more, and they've brought my pain down to a 5/10 on a really good day.
I've told one of my docs about this, and he ordered first and ultrasound, and then a CT w/ contrast to look at my abdomen and see if I had any physical abnormalities that a supportive pressure would help. Both tests came back completely normal.
I need to go to my cardiologist and then my neurologist with this, and am planning on making appointments. I'm just at a total loss to explain what is going on physically, however, and wondered if any of you might have an idea.