Avatar universal

diagnose me

My right eye has been blurry for a while now and recently my face is dry and it breaks out in rashes.
2 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Avatar universal
You need to ask a doctor. It could be anything.
Helpful - 0
351246 tn?1379682132
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Decrease in tears, dryness of eye, conjunctivitis, palpebral edema, stye, lacrimal sac infection, eye strain, refractive errors of eye like near or far sightedness etc can all cause blurry vision. Consult an eye specialist.
Commonest cause of dry skin and facial rash is acne. It can also be contact dermatitis due to some cosmetic, lotion, soap etc that you use. Stop the things that come in contact with facial skin one by one and see if there is any improvement. Consult a skin specialist. Apply a good moisturizer.
Blurry vision and dry skin can together be due to Sjogren’s syndrome too. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1643235611
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482849837
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Discharge often isn't normal, and could mean an infection or an STD.
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.