Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

dizzy, pressure in head, ear pain tired/ burning eyes

I feel tired all the time my eyes are always burning, and then my head gets really like dizzy like I'm there but I'm not. Brain fog is the best way for me to describe it. I get so much pressure in my head it hurts really bad. I have had anxiety for as long as i can remember. recently I've had anxiety about breathing, i think about breathing al day and it makes me feel like i can't breathe even though i can. Im not sure this is related to my brain fog. I get headaches and migraines all the time as well. Recently i was scratching my neck near the edge of my hairline and i felt a bump on my lymph node it doesn't hurt and it feels hard. Im not sure what it is or if that is related to my other symptoms either. I am an 18 year old girl, and because of my anxiety i have a hard time leaving the house or getting to a doctor without having a panic attack someone please help me find out what is wrong and what i can do so i can get back to loving a normal life again. Also at night or when i lay down i can feel my heart like flutter or skip a beat but I'm not sure what it is, i have had heart tests done before and they came back normal. I am underweight and i believe i am anemic but i take iron supplements so it shouldn't be the cause of all this. and recently my muscles have been hurting but i think that may be from the flu i had a few days ago, please help!
1 Responses
also to add my jaw sometimes locks and feels tight, recently my aunt went missing in alaska and it has made me lose sleep so my tired eyes are feeling worse. and once or twice the top of my head like inside my brain gets tingly for a few minutes.
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.