Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

do you have numbness with Fibromyalgia

Does this sound like it could be from my Fibromyalgia? I have been testing for leg numbness, tingling, stiffness, itching, aching and at one point total paraylasis in my right leg for 10 weeks. I have had many tests.  It has also affected my bowels and urination. I could not do either. Now I do it without much feeling.  My neurologist gave up and turned me over to my Doctors office where I only see the PA.  He is sending me back to work to see how I do. He does not have any diagnosis. I have a history of back problems. But MRI did not show anything pinched. Tested for MS, Lupis and Lyme.  I am very scared and frustrated that no one knows and I am very tired whenever I try to do Normal things around the house . Does anyone have similar symptoms with a diagnosis. I feel the doctors are giving up and I still feel terrible and need to go back to work. Thanks NR
Thanks for writing to the forum!
I think you should also look for deep vein thrombosis of the deep veins of the leg or maybe valvular dysfunction of the deep veins of the legs. This can be diagnosed by color Doppler or by angiogram of the leg veins. Also get a MRI of the hip joint. Problems of the joint can cause impingement of the nerve. Nerve conduction studies are the other alternative.
Hope this helps. Do let me know if there is any thing else and keep me posted. Take care!