during preggnancy

Hi there
Iam 34 weeks pregnant n have got white thick discharge (non-smelling), also been suffering from sharp vaginal pains since 30 wk preg when fetus moves also the baby is small for the amount of weeks we are.

please help
Hi there!
A couple questions...First of all, the most common cause of the discharge is a yeast infection. Your body is going through a continuous hormonal upheaval and sometimes it alters your body chemistry with it making it more susceptible to a yeast infection. It should be checked by your OB/GYN to be sure that is all it is as things like gonorrhea can also cause discharge.
The sharp pains are often from the baby sticking a foot (or elbow...or head) in your cervix. It is beginning to get a bit cramped in there and pretty soon you should be able to identify what body part is poking your innards...(Just wait until it does a full body stretch into your spleen! -Or starts a tap dance on your bladder! What fun!) Be sure your Dr knows about this as well because he/she may want to do an ultrasound to be sure your placenta is placed correctly.
Last, are you a small person? Smaller people usually have smaller babies. Do you have a reason to worry that it is smaller than the norm? If not, and you are healthy, haven't been using drugs or drinking or smoking while you are pregnant, then the odds have it your baby is okay. Also, are you sure about the conception date? ..So many questions...Hang in there and let us know how you are doing! ~MM
hi the discharge could be thrush and also when your pregnant your body has extra hormone so it produces more ect... with my childern i experienced sharp pain but believe it or not its just wind sore i know lol!
its totally normal , my mom had the same thing happen when she was preggo with my 2month old sister .

You are reading content posted in the Undiagnosed Symptoms Community