episodes of dizziness, cold chills, and hypertension--
Over the past 6 months, I've had the weirdest episodes. They start out with a dizziness and extreme agitation, Some sob followed by teeth chattering cold chills. At the peak, my arms and hands start to tingle and throb.. I've suddenly developed hypertension after being low normal my entire life.Has hit 175/103 several times.  Lost 12 pounds in last 8 weeks. Started an HRT in case this is just hormones. Have clonidine to stabilize blood pressure when it get high..but feeling like there has to be a cause of all this. Thyroid is normal. Abdominal/Pelvic CAT scan just showed a bunch of cysts on my liver and ovaries but not abnormal mass. Any thoughts or direction? Many thanks.
Hi there.

From what you have described, these symptoms can be a hypertensive crisis.  Unusual spikes of blood pressure can cause these symptoms of dizziness and agitation, and more often, people don't really realize that their blood pressure is up and these are the only symptoms they experience.  So it is important to have your blood pressure frequently checked and controlled through medications and lifestyle changes.  Aerobic exercise and stress avoidance is also recommended.  Regards and God bless.
A related discussion, Follow up was started.