excessive swelling and sweating

I have had excesive sweating in my hands groin area and feet, followed by swelling in my hands and feet to the point where I cry and cannot use them. No one will see it as an actual problem my family ,friends and teachers, prespective bosses and co workers notice it too.I have had this problem since I was about 10 maybe younger I have always been a litte chubby but even when I lose weight there is no change. I just had a daughter about 5 months ago and it seems to have increased drasticly,I cant work with food ,or with people cant shake hands and cant touch a paper without soaking it.I also cant wear any type of shoes without socks or i end up having to take them off cause of the sweat. This is embearassing , irritating and has cost me grades,jobs and oppertunities , What is this and how do I stop it? Please tell me its something I can stop. This happens all the time please help me I cant even breastfeed my daughter without soaking her,
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Endocrine gland related conditions like hyperthyroidism, acromegaly and glucose control disorders all result in increased sweating. Pheochromocytoma, cancers, carcinoid syndromes, tuberculosis and other infections too can cause increased sweating.
Get your thyroid and adrenal gland function tested. Wear loose clothes. Carry an astringent and a deodorant. Do not be over anxious about this as this will increase sweating. Easier said than done, but you have to try meditation and yoga to calm your self. Avoid too much of tea, coffee, smoking and spicy food.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please discuss this with your doctor and get yourself investigated accordingly.  Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!
A related discussion, super swelling and sweating was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.