fainting before my period

Im 31 and suffer from Lupus.I have fainted several times over the past 18 months,have had many tests done but no answers,they just put it down to the lupus.Recently i realised that the last couple of times i have fainted or felt like fainting it was the day my period was due...and when i look back i think it may have been the same with previous times i have fainted.
Does anyone else have this problem???If so what do you do. Thanks =)
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Generally fainting before periods is seen if there is heavy menstrual flow or anemia. Hence get your complete blood cell count done. If you have heavy flow, then start drinking plenty of fluids a day or two before and eat properly. If still the symptoms persist then get your blood pressure checked and consult your doctor.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

A related discussion, sjogrens help...??? was started.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.