Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

fainting spells and dizziness

I have been having these dizzy spells, with sweaty palms and ears poping and ringing and on the verge of fainting until I get a cold towel and place on my had.  I have been to the er twice for this.  The first time they thought it was the antibiotic cipro for sinus infection.  But it wasn't that because this time I wasn't taking anything.  I feel dizzy and nausea all of the time.  Dr did ct scan on my head, stomach and chest xray.  Only said I had kidney stones.  Please help. and not to mention the gland behind my left ear is always swollen.  Could I have an ear infection?

This discussion is related to Swollen Gland Behind Right Ear.
Sounds like you could be experiencing Meniere's disease. It is unclear why this happens but the side effects are managable. Take a look at this website and discuss your symptom's more thoroughly with your doctor.

http://www.menieres-disease.ca/index.htm

Try to stay positive and keep us posted on how you are doing.