Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

feeling faint and 'drugged' after eating anything?

hi
sorry this might be long.
In November, I started feeling faint when eating anything.. it eventually got worse to the point I would actually feel drugged (didn't really feel with it I suppose) and my whole body would shake ... one time my boyfriend got so worried because I wasn't properly responding to him that he took me to hospital, I don't think I was actually fully conscious then.
Anyway, when I went to hospital, the doctor didn't know what was wrong as I wasn't that bad when I finally got to see him (I usually feel better within about 2 hours) so I just got sent home and got told to check my blood sugar after my meals (which was fine).

I then went to my own doctors who did blood tests (full blood count, thyroid, glucose etc.)
The only thing which was wrong was that my b12 was low, so ive started having the injections (first had them 3x a week for 2 weeks and now once every 3 months). I had the intrinisic factor tested and that came back normal.

the b12 injections actually stopped it, but when im due my next b12 I start to feel like it again. Which im confused with? because there's no reason why my body should keep becoming low on b12? and these symptoms have never been mentioned with b12 deficiency? so do you think it could be something different?

im 21 years old, female, on the contraceptive pill, blood pressure is usually about 115/70, pulse is usually 72bpm. Ive also had anorexia in the past.