foot and ankle pain
I have been to several doctors , My ankles both of them have pain my right ankle has swelling my veins is pushed above my skin the pulse is beating in my veins in my ankles and there is swelling , I had this problem for 3 years but it is getting to the point I can't walk at all my right ankle feels worse than a sprain. I hope i can find a cure because if i can't I will be confined to a chair, I can't walk on my feet flat on my right foot i have to walk on the side of my foot, on my left foot it is painful to but not as painful as my right I also have a spur on my left foot, I thought it might be spider veins but I'm going to a specalist on vein care I just hope and pray he finds a solution.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Plantar fasciitis, arthritis of small joints, diabetic neuropathy, hypothyroidism, high blood pressure, deep vein thrombosis, over weight, wrong foot wear, gout, etc are a few causes of painful feet.
Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Try and consult an orthopedic specialist or a rheumatologist or a sports medicine specialist. Take care!
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.