headaches, nausea, fatigue, tired, exhausted, weak, hungry and light headed.

Hi, for the past week I have been having severe headaches, nausea, fatigue, tired, exhausted, weak, hungry and light headed. I don’t know what the cause is, I don’t believe im diabetic as last year I was tested and I was clear. I’m on an anti-depressant called pristiq which I have been on for almost 2 years. I’m only on 50mg so my doctor said to increase my dose but that hasn’t helped the symptoms go away, does anyone know what it could be? im worried that its serious and I have a brain tumor or that im dying.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
sounds like your thyroid hypothyroid askthem to ckit out i have the same thing
Do you take any vitamins/supplements?
Is it not because you have increased your dosage and maybe that's a bit much for you...
Thank you for your responses. I dont take supplements or vitamins, i was told if it was thyroid then i would be able to feel a lump on my neck but there isnt anything there. I only increased my dosage after the symptons started so i dont know what brought it on. i have taken blood tests so i will wait to see what it comes back with but i have taken many blood tests and they are always fine. I got a CAT scan 2 years ago because i thought i had a brain tumor but that was clear so i dont know if i should go for an MRI??