headaches
hello can someone please help me i have been suffering from really bad headaches for a couple of weeks now. i have also been confused ands very forgetfull and a am stuttering my words a lot more i am 29 . i have been to doctors for blood tests but they were negative
Thanks for writing to the forum!
Headaches could be migraine, cluster headaches, stress and anxiety related or could be due to tumor in the brain. They could also be due to refractive errors. They could also be due to cervical spondylitis especially if you are using computers for a long time. Headaches can also be due to high or low blood pressure.

If the stuttering etc is due to some anxiety or tension, they can be tension headaches. However if these are not simple headaches, then they can be due to TIA or transient ischemic attacks.

Hope this helps. It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!

Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.