help after kidney infection

My daughter (age 20)  was hospitalised 6 weeks ago with an acute kidney infection. She was given an IV with antiobiotics and fluids for three days. Her right kidney was swollen as well as her right ureter. She was sent home with trimethroprim which she finished but developed rashes etc. Within a few days she started getting pains again even though her tests came back negative. She was put on Alprim for two weeks, followed by cilex. She is feeling better now at week 6, but is still having twinges when she moves about more, or lies the wrong way. Her last ultrasound a week ago showed there was still some swelling in the right ureter.  I feel she is doing better, she is taking D Mannose, garlic and colloidal silver, but the twinges still worry me. She can't get in to see a urologist for another two weeks. What I want to know is it normal to still have twinges. Other than that, no burning etc. Thanking in advance
she needs to be drinking lots of water
Keep stress levels as low as reasonably possible so as not to stress the adrenals.  That's the only reason I can think of for why I became dehydrated a few years ago and had renal failure in spite of drinking plenty of water.
thank you, I might look into that. She does suffer from anxiety and OCD. She has been very stressed about getting pain like she did at the onset
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.