Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

hiv virus china

Hi there i have sexual encounter in sep 2012.A guy give me oral sex i m the reciever i m here in london till from sep to now april i have done severe tests nearly 13 with include antige&Antibody all neg and as well i have done full screening more then three times.My Symptoms oral ulcer on off dierrohea rashes on left arm and chest flu like illness still now nasal discharge extreme anxiety and ibs.i have done my last test over 6 months is neg.Doctors says no needfor more testing.i have exprience now skin break from inside my cheeks from diffrent parts of cheeks still now it could be ulcers no idea.i dnt know that night why is that guy offerd me for alchol and he forced me.My Main question is i saw on bbc hiv like virus in china is infect the peoples and easily spread throw saliva the symptoms of this virus exact hint on my symptoms.this virus is spread in china its possible it can be here in london Uk.i m very very very upset my life is going on dark ways please please please help me thank so much.

This discussion is related to For are all people suffering.
Anyone here to reply me please teak nursegirl lizzie please answer me please
Why you experts are silent.you have no Answer of my Questions i m very upset please tell me
Did you see the doctor about the rashes?

I am wondering whether you have had a flu virus and possibly a bacterial infection.  There are a lot of people with bacterial infections during the autumn/winter and spring months.  

As regards to your ulcers in your mouth, you can buy Bonjela from the chemist or in the big supermarkets and that will  help with the sores.
As you had oral sex forced upon you, it is very likely that you may have Thrush in the mouth.  You can get Thrush in the mouth and in the genitals, either from sex, have a very sugary diet, diabetes and from antibiotics.

For that you can buy from the chemist a gel called Daktarin, costs around £4.00.  Daktarin oral gel contains the active ingredient miconazole. Miconazole is an antifungal medicine used to treat infections with fungi and yeasts.

Thrush is a fungal infection caused from Candida Albicans getting out of control.

I didn't see the BBC  programme about the hiv in China, so cannot comment on that.  

If your nasal discharge is green or yellow and you still have the feelings of illness, I suggest you see the doctor as you may have an upper respiratory infection.

Make sure you eat a healthy diet with live yogurt as that can help against Thrust.  Make sure you drink plent of water.  A drink of warm blackcurrent juice and hot water with lemon juice and honey is good for a cold.  You can also get over the counter remedies for colds and flu.

To help decongest your nasal passages you can do steam inhalations.  You need a bowl of hot water with some Vick or Olbas Oil in it and inhale with your head covered with a towel over the bowl of steam.  Take care not to get scalded by the hot water.

Best wishes.
Hi thnx jemma.i dnt have thrush.i have some skin break inside from my cheeks from diffrent times i used bonjela when i got first ulcer in my mouth from oral sex.i cannot understand i just recieve oral sex and now i have done alots of test hiv and full screening All are Neg.when i started to read aids like disease spread in china and usa after that i m feeling really strange still now.what do u think about this its a myth or truth?thnx jemma
Yes after 6 weeks rashes appear in my left shoulder and little bit on belley.but i m not sure which the house i was living before there is bed bugs and they bite me every time in hands but first expirence on chest and arm ohhh and as well on neck 2 times on same area in neck thats allergey type.
Did you go to the doctor with the rash?
The rash can be anything.
It could be an allergic reaction to something, food, drink, tablets, detergents and so on.    It could be measles, chicken pox - you do not describe the rash. Like you say, it could be bed bug bites and sometimes spider bites.   A doctor would have been able to diagnose what the rash was (sometimes!).

If the rash is very itchy and started more on your hands this could be scabies.  

As you are in the UK the chemist can help and give advice on the problems you have as well as recommend medication.  Sometimes the chemist says to see the doctor.

I would suggest you try some Daktarin.  Sometimes the Thrush in the mouth is not recognisable to you and I.  But if you are still having problems in your mouth, then again you should see the doctor about it and even try the Daktarin.  Also drink live natural yogurt.

Some mouth problems can be as a result of poor oral hygiene as well as from anaemia.