human parasites weird anal and vagina sensations

about 6 months ago...I had the worse case of feeling like I had worms ( parasite) it felt like litterly a slippery snake was moving in and about my vaginal area ( yes i know they are suppose to be more soley of the anus)  I was crying! and going crazy. went to a stupid doctor who , without even checking me gave me parasite medication. i took 3 doses. and felt pretty fine. now 6 months later, i feel it again. how often would such human worms occur? I just came from my new doctor, who gave me a yeast infection pill to take. I don't think it is an std, because, my last sexual encounter with a female was practiced "safely" ( I'm lesbian). please help, feeling like i have worms, is driving me crazy.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I think it may be smart to go ahead and check for an STD to be on the safe side. It could be anything. Good luck to you.
i agree with what clumsy said...it can't hurt to get checked out by your doc.  If i were you, i would also be a little disappointed in the care you received.  For the first doc to give you a prescription for parasite medication without even checking you is extremely irresponsible on his/her part.  It doesn't sound like the second doc really checked you out either if they gave you a pill for a yeast infection (doesn't sound like any yeast infection i ever had).  Serioulsy consider getting another evaluation and having a full medical check-up.....i would also maybe send a letter to the docs you had and make a complaint.  I'm not suggesting suing them, but they need to know that the care they provided was unacceptable and substandard.  Good luck
While not conventional, sanctioned by the AMA, if you can countenance the bi-aspect, try hetero, with all the precautions. Vaginal slippery parasite worm -feeling, without discharge, if this doesn't work, needs a really invasive examination.
ive had the same symptoms for 3 years, it goes away and comes back. they are telling me its morgellons. theres not a cure for that right now,
is this the only place you feel crawling, or are other parts of your body effected at times.
just a thought