Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

is this normal?

i have a pain in my stomach. when i go #2 it is a clay like color. i have days i cant even move because the pain is so sever. i get the most it about a week and half before my period most the time. this time the pale stool and stomach pain has lasted 4 weeks. my stomach is bloating and i have began to have lower chest pain under my ribs. it sounds almost like a stomach growling but it is under my ribs. what can this be?? i was told i have myositis but i dont think i do. could this be linked together.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
Generally pale colored stools are seen in a problem of the biliary tract which may include gall stones, bile duct stricture, biliary cirrhosis, sclerosing cholangitis, Cysts of the bile ducts and cancer or benign tumors. Viral or alcoholic hepatitis and side effect of certain medications are the other causes. Please consult a hepatic specialist and get this investigated by conducting certain tests like CT scan, liver function tests and other invasive tests like magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography (MRCP) or endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP).
Hope this helps. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!