Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

joint pain

i hv joint pain in hands and feet joints in wrist and ankled i m v worry after treatment it increase its start 4rm one year ago but from last 3 month it z v painfull nd nw it unbearable
i have the same problem, in my lower back hip and knee, like a real painfull pain  that i cant walk, im sorry im not much help, mines been going since i had growing pains but wasnt bad i thought it was just from doing sports but as ive gotten older its gotten more painfull and more serious to me.
Could be osteoarthritis or lupus attacking joints. Seek answers with Dr for tests,bloodwork to get treatment with prednisone or anti-inflammatory drugs.Rhematoid arthritis also needs to be ruled out with simple blood test called RA factor and ANA. Request these tests from Dr and it should give some answers. Good luck.
I went to my go today and e said it's nothing to do with my joints I just got to exercise, but I do enough.. And it feels nothig like a muscle pain feels way worse then that.. He said just yoga exercises :/ ,