Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

joints coldness

How I improved my joints coldness condition

This discussion is related to Cold knees.
They have patches that chemically heat  up for pain
Try a patch the size of u'r knees, try use the knee bracebrace may be hold heat in,I dnt have cold issue on knees,but I have major cold spots on my neack shoulder mid upper back.,I belive it's do to lack of blood flow to the areas,I dnt knw a lot about authritis but gogobgonna have to because I have a knee in constant pain worse when i wake up or after sitting w/legs crossed indain style,now a bout a week ago I got really sick,& even during hot flashes
& during fevers ere I was so hot I could of moved to the artict my leg from below the knee all the way down to the toes,was using heating pad on the whole area,which made it hard during hot flashes & fevers but nice during chills,
The best thing is ask a sports med doc ,be best way to go,best of luck