Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.1k Members

kidney burns after beer

i am a 26yr old man was an alcohol abuser quit for evr after noticing slight brng in stomach nd kidneys like dehydration and quit beer nd waited for 2 mnths and had 1 pint to chek wthr its ther i dnt usually drink clear water alot.nd whn i had beer after 2 mnths since i stopd i felt brng kidneys nd next day back ache stopd it for evr nd smtimes lowerbaqck ache but i am a carer i dnt knw wth rthe bak pain is coz f ma hard work ..but i dnt feel any brng n kidneys or stomach evr since stopd alcohol could you help
3 Responses
have your doctor do some blood work to make sure that it's not a kidney problem. They usually show up in blood work. Also dehydration can cause kidney problems. and if your kidneys hurt is' the lower back where it's going to show. Figure out how much water you drink in a day (vs. when you have a beer etc.) and any other medical conditions you might have. (And dude, you are 26 years old, what is up with you typing like a 12 year old?? dropping letters in words stopped being cool in the 90's)
1655240 tn?1302042430
may be serious-- go to a Doctor.  Until then in case its your bladder or kidneys, drink water and some cranberry juice.  See your Doc
1654632 tn?1301989806
Because there are so many potential causes of abdominal pain, your doctor will perform a thorough physical examination, discuss with you the type of symptoms you are experiencing,Could also be kidney stones,Chronic Abdominal Pain & Diarrhea Signs & Symptoms of Crohn's Disease
Anything,your body is telling you something so yes seek a doctor & at least quit drinking alcohol..
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.