Aa
A
A
A
Close
Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25.1k Members

kidney infection

i have had numerous kidney infections in the last year the doctor just keeps giving me antibiotics which i dont know if its them or the pain that makes me sick i start with pain in my right flank which then goes to the bottom of my back which then comes and goes but does get really intense i do get pain when i breath 2  could anybody help have you had the same symptoms
6 Responses
1399221 tn?1280924870
i had a little experience with kidneys too,if the pain severe,try to get a small towel with warm water on it.massage it to the affected part..keep doing it till the pain vanished..i wish it could help....
your body is probably immune to the antibiotics,hense why they aint working ,plus some antibiotics do cause other infections,as your doctor to further tests to rule out kidnet stones ect.
1353650 tn?1429466974
Have you been checked for anything besides kidney infections? Like possibly a kidney stone. Do you have any blood in your urine? Do you have any other symptoms. For example - fatigue, body pain, sleep problems or anything out of the ordinary?
when my water was checked in surgery it did show blood protein and something else was abnormal 2 but just given more antibiotics i do suffer with fatigue and problems sleeping because of discomfort
1353650 tn?1429466974
What kind of surgery was done and why?
no in doctors surgery they tested my water then it was sent off to lab been back to doctors today still in pain still got infection changed antibiotics to penicillin got to try them for a week
Top General Health Answerers
363281 tn?1518219421
Nelson, New Zealand
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
19694731 tn?1482853437
AL
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
In this unique and fascinating report from Missouri Medicine, world-renowned expert Dr. Raymond Moody examines what really happens when we almost die.
Think a loved one may be experiencing hearing loss? Here are five warning signs to watch for.
When it comes to your health, timing is everything
We’ve got a crash course on metabolism basics.
Learn what you can do to avoid ski injury and other common winter sports injury.
Here are the pros and cons of the top fad diets and weight loss plans of the year.