Undiagnosed Symptoms Community

kidney infection

i have had numerous kidney infections in the last year the doctor just keeps giving me antibiotics which i dont know if its them or the pain that makes me sick i start with pain in my right flank which then goes to the bottom of my back which then comes and goes but does get really intense i do get pain when i breath 2  could anybody help have you had the same symptoms
i had a little experience with kidneys too,if the pain severe,try to get a small towel with warm water on it.massage it to the affected part..keep doing it till the pain vanished..i wish it could help....
your body is probably immune to the antibiotics,hense why they aint working ,plus some antibiotics do cause other infections,as your doctor to further tests to rule out kidnet stones ect.
Have you been checked for anything besides kidney infections? Like possibly a kidney stone. Do you have any blood in your urine? Do you have any other symptoms. For example - fatigue, body pain, sleep problems or anything out of the ordinary?
when my water was checked in surgery it did show blood protein and something else was abnormal 2 but just given more antibiotics i do suffer with fatigue and problems sleeping because of discomfort
What kind of surgery was done and why?
no in doctors surgery they tested my water then it was sent off to lab been back to doctors today still in pain still got infection changed antibiotics to penicillin got to try them for a week