Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

left lower abdomen pain

I am experiencing pain in the lower left region of my abdomen.  It started yesterday and hasn't gone away. It gets worse with movement (putting on and off pants, walking).  It did hurt while I was trying to sleep and there was no movement at all.  I am not constipated or experiencing diarhia.  Two days before this I was experiencing warm water like sensations lower left back.  Went to the dr. he thinks it is just a pulled muscle...but It doesn't feel that way to me.  My stomach is tender when you push on it.

help.
Kellie
Hi there,

Have you asked your doctor about diverticular disease. Some patients with this condition do not have any symptoms. However some patients experienceing symptoms as pain may have symptomatic diverticular disease. Check it out with your doctor and this time be perhaps more specific with your question.

Good luck
Kate