Undiagnosed Symptoms Community
25k Members

leg swelling

I threw my back out about 4 weeks ago. Ever since then, I have tingling and numbness in my right leg only. Now my thigh is starting to swell. what can I do to relieve the tingling sensation and get rid of the swelling?
Welcome to the forum!
You could have hurt the back, the spine or the inter-vertebral disc. This is casing pressure on the spinal nerves which is resulting in tingling and numbness. A MRI of the spinal nerves would be needed for diagnosis. There is a chance that you have a hematoma or an abscess in the buttock that travelled to the thigh or in the thigh directly. It is difficult to comment without examining.
Hope this helps. Please let me know if there is any thing else and do keep me posted. Take care!