leg warmth

every now and then, maybe every hour or so, the top of my leg has this warm sensation. i keep checking my pocket to see if i have a cell phone or other electonic device in it but i do not. The feeling does not last very long, maybe 30 seconds but it is recurring.
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
A heat sensation or sudden feeling of warmth can be a sign of blood clot or deep vein thrombosis. It can also be due to pinched nerve or due to diabetic neuropathy. For diagnosis first a duplex ultrasound or color dopplar would need to be done. If this is negative then a nerve conduction study and test for diabetes. If there is a chance then if everything else is negative, then lupus may need to be tested for.
Since I cannot examine you and know other related conditions you may be having, nor is a detailed history possible on net, I have listed the various possibilities that should be looked into. Please consult your PCP to run tests and examination to clinch a diagnosis.
Take care!
Thank you for your time and response.
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.